Thursday, April 1, 2010

fede in the press

HERALD SUN HOME MAGAZINE MARCH 13 2010


This is the first time my mug has appeared in the printed press which made it a very exciting experience for this little maker. The telephone interview was quite nerve wrecking and I'm sure I waffled and waffled.... and then waffled some more!! Nervous energy makes me babble. Lucky for me the ears of a professional waffle sifter were at the other end to make sense of it all.

I am very grateful to all of you folk from Victoria (home of the Herald Sun) who have made contact with me and/or purchased toys from my online shop. Your response has been overwhelming and very flattering.

Thankyou to Louise and Joanne at the Herald Sun Home Magazine for putting it all together.

I will be uploading new toys and a hand full of new cushions into the shop over the next few days - products of my recent "making" frenzy!!

Also to come are photos of last weekends fabulous Bowerbird Bazaar......


2 comments:

Mainichi said...

Yeah Fi! Great article....doesn't sound like you waffled at all!

Anonymous said...

well done big sis. you are famous!! i'll get the botswana gazette to give you a call!!! hope the bizarre went well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails