Tuesday, March 9, 2010

down under + family friendly

Sound interesting? Well it is.... it's all about our family home! You've heard me ramble on about our renovations over the last year, so now you can check out some of the results. The house is still far from finished but thanks to selective photography we can show just the bits that are worthy and publicly presentable.


A while ago Tammy Everts from Apartment Therapy sent me an email through Flickr to see if I would be interested in an interview and a feature House Tour on AT. Would I? OMG.... absolutely!

Fast forward a few weeks and here it is.

Thanks so much Tammy and the team at AT. I am thrilled with the results.

PS. It's currently the no. 1 house tour on the website (.... I know.... I'm shameless... )

1 comment:

Barb Fisher - Hopscotch said...

Congratulations! I just love your place, I think my favourite pic is the one looking down to the entryway with all that beautiful timber/stone/cowhide.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails