Saturday, March 6, 2010

teatowels + housework


There are a lot of very attractive teatowel designs around these days. I'm a sucker for teatowels - not so much using them - but I love looking at them. I especially have a soft spot for text in art so these designs are right up my alley.

Here's a couple of brekkie designs I purchased from Mr PS and thought they needed to be out for all to see. I stretched them onto a frame which I would probably not do again (the teatowels are not really big enough to get the look I was after) but anyway they still look OK.


Next I have my eye on this 'housework sucks' stunner from here. I'm planning to frame it for hanging in our entry for all to see & take note! Seriously... there is so much I'd rather be doing than cleaning and tidying! Ugh.

1 comment:

Barb Fisher - Hopscotch said...

I love tea towels too! I have three of them framed around my house. I love the extra element of texture they bring, rather than just a straight print. Two of them I purchased from Poulier + Poulier. Check them out if you haven't already:
http://www.poulierandpoulier.com.au/index.html

Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails