Sunday, October 11, 2009

ok it's not a toy....


..but it sure feels like one! I've been one snap happy Momma all weekend since I laid hands on my new Canon EOS 450D. Thanks to everyone who kindly left comments and helped me choose which camera to finally purchase after much deliberation. Also thanks to my darling 2 year old for dropping my compact digital camera on Friday, and thankyou to my clever husband for amazingly fixing it yesterday AFTER I bought the new one. Maybe the sequence of events was a little bit out of order but hey! I'm not complaining :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the canon digital SLR club big sis! its fun isn't it???

Laura said...

I also have the 450d, and it has been a faithful friend for a year now. Have fun with the camera!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails