Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 family calendar



Last year I attempted (but not always managed) to take a special photo each month of the kids to put together a 2011 calendar for ourselves and the grandparents. In theory, it was intended to be a Christmas gift but in reality it will be a New Year gift (hopefully arriving tomorrow from the printer). So far I have survived 11 days with no calendar but this is totally pushing me out of my comfort zone. I am hopeless when it comes to remembering when and where we are supposed to be from day to day and haven't used a diary since I left corporate life behind me. My daily morning routine is to head straight into the kitchen pantry to consult the calendar before the day commences. So, all going to plan I should be back into that comfortable habit in the next day or two.

I used online software by Momento (in Australia) but you can find loads of other providers if you google search "photo calendar software". I added all of our family birthdays, anniversaries, school & public holidays to make it more personalised. It shall be interesting to see how much the children grow and change over the next 12 months.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails