Tuesday, October 6, 2009

little things can mean a lot (to mum)


I am a happy camper tonight.

Last night I went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 7.30am. Yeah so what? Well, the thing is, my head hit the pillow at 10pm and I was out like a light. The next thing I knew it was 7.30 in the morning. This hasn't happened for a looooong time. With illness, nightmares, darkness fears, dogs barking (you get the gist) my sleep pattern has been made up of several broken sleeps throughout the night. Man! Did I feel refreshed this morning. Let's hope for another big zzzz tonight :)

Then.... this evening.... every member at the family table ate all of their dinner. I mean ALL! No plate scraping necessary. Straight in the dishwasher and thanks for coming. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Woo hoo!!

See! Mums don't ask for much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails