Wednesday, September 23, 2009

golden rod


Thankyou Adelaide weather for making it so easy for me to feel like I am actually experiencing Autumn (Fall) this week. It has been cold, wet and windy and we've had to pull out some of our winter woollies again. I've been hanging out to dress Sachin in this super vintage plaid vest I scored at the op-shop (thrift store) and it just happens to resemble the Crayola colour "Golden Rod".
How about that!

For a more Australian seasonal version of the colour here is one of my favourite springtime cushions made using a mix of vintage fabrics. It's available for purchase but not currently in my shop, so if you're interested in more pics & pricing please leave me a comment.


Happy hump day. Off to check out the other golden rods here.

2 comments:

Freckled Hen said...

That vest is too cute!

Jessica said...

Great pics, but I have to tell you that I absolutely love the cushion. Wish it was a better match for my house...I'd snap it right up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails