Wednesday, September 3, 2008

catching my breath


Whoa! ......life just ramped up to a crazy pace! I've been busy trying to divide myself in way too many pieces and finally came to realise it just ain't possible (if I wish to keep some sanity that is). Hence my disappearance over the last month.

In complete contrast to the current growing momentum, I have decided to slow things down with regard to fede and concentrate on the family / home renovation project until the end of the year. You know how it is when your head is just swimming with so many things to do you feel like you just aren't getting anywhere. I would rather do a few things really well than a lot of things just OK. Don't worry, I'm still very passionate about my work and will be back with a vengeance next year.

In the meantime, I do have some exciting news. My baby rattles will be appearing in a couple of new boutique stores over the next few weeks. One is local to South Australia, and the other in California, USA. Stay tuned as I will be posting soon with more details about these fabulous retailers and where you can find them.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Congratulations on the new outlets! I hope they do really well for you. Good luck with the house renovation.

Bird Bath said...

love the photo of all your rattles together! Fantastic that your getting more exposure locally and abroad.
Renovations are very time consuming....and families are the perpetual 'work in progress' - so all the best for those current projects :)

London Mummy said...

Love those rattles and can so relate to the whole life balance issue :) Do you have any outlets in the UK?

fede said...

Thanks ladies!
London Mummy - no outlets in the UK yet but hopefully sometime in the future :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails