Monday, June 30, 2008

late entries

Thought I'd quickly sneak these brownies in. Better late than never!
They're now for sale in store.

I've been a bit AWOL this week while taking care of sick babies, sick DH and being a little sick myself. I think it's time to disinfect the house and rid any remaining dreaded lurgies. In between the fevers, sick tummies, barking coughs & sandpaper throats it seems (as of this evening) we may have finally had some success with the clinching of this elusive house. Last I told you we had withdrew our offer but after 2 days of sitting quiet we couldn't help ourselves and decided to give it another go. Contracts are due to be signed tomorrow so can't sing yet. Hopefully all goes smoothly from here. I really want to get excited but will retain that emotion until the ink has dried...... then look out!!! I promise to share pics.

I'm sure to be a little distracted this week with a custom order in purple and a green cushion project to finish. However, I'm committed to be back in the week with a red entry. In the meantime be sure to head over to see what the other colour challengers are getting up to (see list in top LH corner of this page). I think we all enjoyed the brown week and I'm guessing that red might also be a fun one for most.

1 comment:

Hot Fudge said...

Well done on getting in another brown project. I can sympathise with having to cope with family illnesses - it must be rampaging throughout the whole country. I can't remember such an epidemic of tummy bugs, colds and 'flu.

Fingers crossed that all goes well with your contract - can't wait to see the pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails