- Checkout Chick - high school & uni days at "TimeSavers"
- Piano Teacher - 10 years of teaching in my parents back room, just covered the cost of my uni bar/drinking expenses :)
- Kitchen Designer on 100% commission...tried it 3 times....sucker for punishment
- Commercial Interior Designer - specialised in retail design...it's the most fun!
Pulp Fiction...best best best...gotta love the Burger Royale baby!
Reality Bites / Zoolander (equal 2nd)...BenStiller, Winona Ryder, Ethan Hawke - love them all.
Moulin Rouge (has to be seen on the big screen)
Snatch / 21 Grams (equal 4th)
4 Places I've Been::
- almost to the top of Mt Kilimanjaro (altitude sickness won the battle)
- stranded in Varzo (northern italy & switzerland border) when combi van caught on fire - no english speakers in town. spent 3 days enjoying lots of spaghetti bog, gelato, short blacks & chocolate while figuring out what next???
- swimming with reef sharks at Coral Bay in Western Australia
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic - most beautiful town I've seen
4 Places I've Lived::
- Adelaide, South Australia
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- London, UK
- Combi Van (Europe) for 6 months
- American Idol (seriously addicted)
- Grand Designs (UK version) - Kevin McLoud is just adorable ;)
- The Office (UK version)
- Property Ladder (UK version) - this is my dream...one day???
4 Favourite Radio Programmes::
Don't listen to the radio much...but I can name 3 programmes I enjoy all from 774 ABC Melbourne -
Far out I must be getting old if that's all I can come up with?????
4 Favourite Foods::
This is hard!
- Crayfish / Morton Bay Bugs
- Pastries with custard or lemon of ANY sort
- Anything cooked by an old Italian mama
My honest answer is that I'm happy anywhere as long as I have Dean & my kids. However if I was to chose anywhere in the world I'd say....
- Paris - to shop if I had lots of money
- Denmark - I love the simple approach to design & the lifestyle
So there you go. Time to pass the baton to another 4 bloggers........