Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fabric Discovery

Today I had a couple of hours to surf the net (kids & hubby were all taking an afternoon nap...woo hoo) and found myself lost in the hunt for new fabric remnants. I stumbled on a great shop on Etsy called Starlitnest and purchased the following bundles.

This first lot is from the Chocolate Lollipop Spring 2007 release by Anna Maria Horner. What a clever mum of 5 she is! Check out her website and be inspired.



The second bundle is by Tina Givens from her ZaZu Collection. I'm not always a huge fan of feminine prints as I find many of them too fussy. I love the way she adds a contemporary twist by not layering too many colours. See what you think.

I'm planning a new range of Baby Tools for little girls and think these fabrics will be perfect. Bring on the postman I say! As soon as these arrive I'll be in my sewing room getting started!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails