Saturday, March 1, 2008

C'mon.....just get started!

Ok Ok...it is ridiculous how long it has taken me to make my first entry! It must be the procrastinator in me (I know that's a lame excuse but I'm going with it). Sometimes I find it hard to get new projects started - I have all the ideas in my head but struggle to get them out. To be honest I've discovered over the years that I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. Once I start something I become so engrossed with it that it consumes me. It drives my husband crazy as I become oblivious to everything else around me. Maybe I've been putting off commencing my blog for the fear that I'll become a slave to this page! Well this is not going to happen as I am going to take control....... mmmm.... that's the plan anyway :)

Well I've done it then. This is it - the first entry. Lot of gibberish really but I promise it will get better. My next entry will be based on something substantial...stay tuned.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails