Friday, October 12, 2012

KCWC | polka dot pjs

I was all prepared to start a pair of pants for Sachin last night, when at bedtime Ruby couldn't find a pair of pyjama pants to wear that weren't either too short or ripped across the knee and threadbare. Ka-ching! went my brain. I finished the bedtime routine and bolted into my sewing room to find that yard of red polka dot flannelet I remember buying last year to make a cot sheet for Quinn (which is/was still on the list of things to do).

Pulled apart an old pair of retired Pjs to copy, and added a couple of inches as this kid is growing like a wildflower! Spring is here (so we're told although still waiting for some warmer weather) so these ones will go away very soon for next year.




They passed the lounge test!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails