Tuesday, October 9, 2012

KCWC | day 2

Awww... it's day 2 of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge and I'm afraid I don't have an awful lot to show. So with that out there, here's my effort so far.


Whilst I am a fan of daylight savings (turning the clocks forward one hour) as the light filled balmy nights over summer are awesome, there is a price to be paid when it comes to children and sleep patterns. This leads me to excuse myself for the lack of accomplishment on day 2 as I have spent the last 2 nights attempting to get numbers 1 & 2 children to bed, and whats more, to sleep before 9pm. The wise words of fellow South Australian mother, AKA Chapter Forty, sum up the situation perfectly "Whoever planned school holiday's end after day light saving time change clearly was NOT of the sleep deprived mother variety of human species" Here here I say!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails