Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday: Cleland Wildlife Park


Yesterday was family outing day. Perfect weather for an afternoon stroll through the Cleland Wildlife Park . The last time I visited I was a child myself - so many fond memories that I am now able to share with my own children.


We started with a packed lunch - Ruby started with a lippy touch-up!




We tried feeding the Roos but they were in afternoon snooze mode



Getting up close with the koala is my fondest childhood memory - infact this photo is a little deja vu - I think I had my hair in plaits that day too! Is it bringing back memories Mum??





This duck had beautiful markings - the patterns & textures could inspire a handful of design ideas...mmmm


little legs were getting weary....


heading home with some new friends

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails