Monday, June 8, 2009

before and after

I disappeared on another project. This one was fast and fun - 4 weeks to turn around a tired old 1970's townhouse into a contemporary pad on a very small budget. It's now eagerly awaiting some new owners and a new life.

before + after kitchen
before + after dining room before + after studyMore photos here

Many many thanks go to June & Peter, my in-laws, who volunteered as painters and did an impeccable job - you guys rock!!

Much to my delight and surprise I found myself on this list. I guess it's now time for me to be truthful and publicly admit my absence has been due to a romantic affair with flickr. Together, we have created a special bond which will only be strengthened when I get hold of my birthday present - a new SLR digital camera - indeed yes I am jiggling on my chair with excitement! As a result I will try my "bestest" to find a fair balance between my two loves - blogger & flickr - so please be patient with me as I ride the ups and downs of this turbulent 3 way relationship.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails