Wednesday, January 14, 2009

oops, upside down


So I'm over the renovations & moving (well not over as in completed, but over as in had enough) and say hello again to my Bernina - that's if I can find her! I have a swag of new designs and ideas swimming around in my head and can't wait to get started. Only one wee problem - the state of my work room (or should I say junk/storage room).



There really is no way one can be productive and creative in a space so full of clutter and mess, so today is going to be a day of sorting.

I'm making this Hammer & Spanner set for my Sister-In-Law's new little baby boy! Very cute, but a perfect example of the standard that comes out of a chaotic workroom..... things come out upside down. Oh well, nothing a little unpicking and re-sewing can't fix. Good one Fiona!

1 comment:

Bird Bath said...

I'm sure it will all come together eventually. Lovely views you have there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails